Typical Pipe Inspection Applicationfor Portable X-Ray Systems
A Typical Portable X- Ray System
Y.XPO-225 : 225 kV PortableX- Ray System
Alloys (India) Pvt. Ltd. offers Comet PortableX-Ray Systems from 160kV to 300kV. These are the most reliable and powerful solutions for field applications like pipe inspection.
Advantages of Portable x-ray Equipment:
For field applications, isotopes were the main source used till now. However, in recent years, due to safety regulations for isotopes and the image quality required for inspection, isotopes are increasingly being replaced by portable x-ray sources
Product Overview :
- Can be used in the harsh environments.
- Light weight and compact size.
- High frequency switching technology for extremely stable x-ray output.
- Very short exposure times.
- Microprocessor based control unit.
- Thin, light interconnection and power supply cables equipped with shock-resistant plugs.
Contact us for more information:
Alloys (India) Pvt. Ltd.
77-C, Govind Nivas, Ranade Road Extension, Dadar, Mumbai - 400 028, India.
Tel: +91- 22- 24452019,
Fax: +91- 22- 24468947
here to send an enquiry online!